Aqua.c1ub.net
  Sat 27/Apr/2024
หน้า: 1   ลงล่าง
พิมพ์
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Introduction, and learning time for me.  (อ่าน 8350 ครั้ง)
ปลา2น้า ออฟไลน์
Club Member
« เมื่อ: 10/10/11, [23:39:50] »
ตอบโดยอ้างถึงข้อความ

Hello all,

I was very happy to find this forum.
1. because I love fish.
2. because since the moment I see this forum, I knew I now have a challenge to learn how to read Thai.
3. because I love fish.

For some background, I live in Thailand for several years, I can speak some Thai (mostly bad though).
I have been raising fish for about 10 years, started with Malawi Cichlids and  later went to Aruawana and what is called in Thailand "pla gon tu" - it makes me lough like a little boy.

Today I have a 300liter lowtech with some cory, some sucker a few tetras and 4 discus (which I can happily give for some nice new L fish).

I am a frequent visitor to JJ, enjoying the fish and aquarium designs.

I have seen the pictures on this forum and they are amazing.

Thais love nature, and Thais love to take pictures, what a great combination for me..

I am now trying to read posts in Thai, some with google translate and some with my wife explaining to me the slang and the "tab-sab" and new words which I don't know.

Some of my aquarium related photos:

I was very proud of my self I could figure out the question to post the post by myself!
ปลา2น้า ออฟไลน์
Club Member
« ตอบ #1 เมื่อ: 15/10/11, [23:35:12] »
ตอบโดยอ้างถึงข้อความ

no answers?  cryingrun
Hawk ออฟไลน์
Club Brother
« ตอบ #2 เมื่อ: 15/10/11, [23:52:10] »
ตอบโดยอ้างถึงข้อความ

magnificent....ur fishes looks very healthy...XD

Also love the statue ! [เจ๋ง]
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: 15/10/11, [23:55:18] โดย Hawk »
Hawk ออฟไลน์
Club Brother
« ตอบ #3 เมื่อ: 15/10/11, [23:53:44] »
ตอบโดยอ้างถึงข้อความ

N welcome to AquaC1ub

Glad you joined us here!
NopJol ออฟไลน์
Club Brother
« ตอบ #4 เมื่อ: 15/10/11, [23:57:27] »
ตอบโดยอ้างถึงข้อความ

i surprise your name  ้hahaha
ปลา2น้า ออฟไลน์
Club Member
« ตอบ #5 เมื่อ: 16/10/11, [01:42:18] »
ตอบโดยอ้างถึงข้อความ

I knew some crying will help :)

i surprise your name  ้hahaha

haha, I love the joke "which fish have two faces" in Thai - but I am also aware maybe it have bad meaning(?).

Anyway, thank you all for replying.

May I ask a question here?

Is JJ the only place to get fish in town?
I hardly ever see there the special L numbers (besides at all fish and another very nice guy is across all fish and likes to keep the light in his tanks for minimum).

I didn't see Ancistrus sp. or never Dwarf Cichlids. Where to find?

Thanks
2na
Last,,One ออฟไลน์
Club Brother
« ตอบ #6 เมื่อ: 16/10/11, [01:56:30] »
ตอบโดยอ้างถึงข้อความ

haha, I love the joke "which fish have two faces" in Thai - but I am also aware maybe it have bad meaning(?).

I hardly ever see there the special L numbers (besides at all fish and another very nice guy is across all fish and likes to keep the light in his tanks for minimum).

Thanks
2na

No, have many place for you . Sanamluang 2 Jatujak2 but don't ask me how to go . Becuase I never been there  [on_026] [on_026]

you can find it at JJ (All fish Shop  Atlantis shop ) and JJ mall (Aquamart 1st floor Atlantis2 shop maybe 3rd floor not sure )

Sorry about my English Hope you understand. emb01
Longhairguy ออฟไลน์
Shrimp Admin
« ตอบ #7 เมื่อ: 16/10/11, [03:01:41] »
ตอบโดยอ้างถึงข้อความ

your tank got too much scratch, better buy a new one  [on_abe]

anyway I hope you will enjoy with our community
NopJol ออฟไลน์
Club Brother
« ตอบ #8 เมื่อ: 16/10/11, [21:37:46] »
ตอบโดยอ้างถึงข้อความ

Thanks
2na
hi
however you can buy some fish in MARKET ROOM.
http://aqua.c1ub.net/forum/index.php?board=77.0
ปลา2น้า ออฟไลน์
Club Member
« ตอบ #9 เมื่อ: 18/10/11, [00:23:22] »
ตอบโดยอ้างถึงข้อความ

your tank got too much scratch, better buy a new one  [on_abe]

You are so right, but If you can convince my wife about this matter, I will thank you very much :)

No, have many place for you . Sanamluang 2 Jatujak2 but don't ask me how to go . Becuase I never been there
you can find it at JJ (All fish Shop  Atlantis shop ) and JJ mall (Aquamart 1st floor Atlantis2 shop maybe 3rd floor not sure )

Sorry about my English Hope you understand. emb01

Thank you, I will go to look probably this weekend, so if you see a sweaty farang, asking too many questions in broken Thai, that's probably me :)

Also, I will have a look at the market room, but from what I look so far, the prices are quite high, or at least very similar to the prices in the stores - I thought that it would be cheaper to buy fish from hobby people than from the shops.

I wish you all to stay dry these days, no one wants to lose their fish collection if water comes to the house..
อ๊อด Melanochromis ออฟไลน์
หมอแคระ mania
« ตอบ #10 เมื่อ: 18/10/11, [00:51:44] »
ตอบโดยอ้างถึงข้อความ

Welcome to the forum !! I know it's not easy to navigate this website if you don't read Thai well, but please feel free to ask if you need assistance.

Quite an interesting tank you have. The face sculpture rock thing is definitely not something I've seen in a tank before. Haha.
 ้hahaha ้hahaha

There are a number of very nice shops scattered around the city, and there is another similar market called Sanam Laung 2, but the JJ is so far the most important place.

Babies of some unidentified Ancistrus species shows up occasionally at various shops, but if you're looking for a specific species, you'll need to talk to the shop owners or importers.

Dwarf cichlids, such as those of the Apistogramma, Pelvicachromis, Dicrossus, Nannacara, and Mikrogeophagus genera, are regularly available at certain shops such as:
- ALL FISH
- Hwa Thien Ly
- Pak Nam
- Atlantis (the new one on the 2nd floor of JJ Mall, not the old shop)
- Nap Kao
- BeeSmile

We maintain a market report list for the dwarf cichilds here:
http://aqua.c1ub.net/forum/index.php?topic=112522.660

In addition, you can get numerous species from amateur breeders in this website. Check out the "Dwarf Cichild Room"
http://aqua.c1ub.net/forum/index.php?board=48.0

[เจ๋ง]
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: 18/10/11, [00:53:21] โดย อ๊อด Melanochromis »
Last,,One ออฟไลน์
Club Brother
« ตอบ #11 เมื่อ: 18/10/11, [04:01:40] »
ตอบโดยอ้างถึงข้อความ

You are so right, but If you can convince my wife about this matter, I will thank you very much :)

Thank you, I will go to look probably this weekend, so if you see a sweaty farang, asking too many questions in broken Thai, that's probably me :)

Also, I will have a look at the market room, but from what I look so far, the prices are quite high, or at least very similar to the prices in the stores - I thought that it would be cheaper to buy fish from hobby people than from the shops.

I wish you all to stay dry these days, no one wants to lose their fish collection if water comes to the house..

I think at the market room is cheaper than the shops.( fishes, plants, D.I.Y.stuff that you can't buy it at anywhere  )
you can buy used item here.

And sometime you can get free fishes/plants or exchange it with your. You can check it at แลก-แจกฟรี room.

ปลา2น้า ออฟไลน์
Club Member
« ตอบ #12 เมื่อ: 19/10/11, [22:13:40] »
ตอบโดยอ้างถึงข้อความ

Welcome to the forum !! I know it's not easy to navigate this website if you don't read Thai well, but please feel free to ask if you need assistance.
Thanks, I think I got the hang of the main room names, I can read some words and use Google translate to help with long articles.

Something that I noticed while using Google translate is that sometimes use the word "pe" a lot, and the translate will think of the word "goat", I think it's a slang or short for "pla", am I right?

I will keep to lurk in the forum and try to learn to read more before I will have the courage to try and post something under the specific forums.

Quite an interesting tank you have. The face sculpture rock thing is definitely not something I've seen in a tank before. Haha.
I wanted to give it the tank atmosphere of Indiana Jones, or maybe if in Thailand, the scene where OngBak is diving and see the statues  [on_026]

We have decided to move to another condo now, and I am planning on getting another tank, in that tank I will also try to make something unique - but it will probably end up to be a dark water L fish tank, so we will see about that.

I never been to Sanam Luang 2, but maybe these days it's not such a good place to go to because of floods?

I think at the market room is cheaper than the shops.( fishes, plants, D.I.Y.stuff that you can't buy it at anywhere  )
you can buy used item here.
And sometime you can get free fishes/plants or exchange it with your. You can check it at แลก-แจกฟรี room.

Interesting, I did not think about buying DIY stuff before :)

I do how ever like the idea of people helping each other and giving things for free or for exchange. I will be sure to look at the "lek-jekfree" room.

Thank you all for replying (and let me say that your English is so much better than mine cryingrun )
Last,,One ออฟไลน์
Club Brother
« ตอบ #13 เมื่อ: 20/10/11, [04:37:25] »
ตอบโดยอ้างถึงข้อความ

Thanks, I think I got the hang of the main room names, I can read some words and use Google translate to help with long articles.

Something that I noticed while using Google translate is that sometimes use the word "pe" a lot, and the translate will think of the word "goat", I think it's a slang or short for "pla", am I right?

No, "Pe" = แพะ  the meaning of แพะ is goat. In thailand we call the corydoras with word ปลาแพะ ( Goat-fish ). [on_026]  and we call some loach with word ปลาหมู ( pig-fish )  ้hahaha
ปลา2น้า ออฟไลน์
Club Member
« ตอบ #14 เมื่อ: 21/10/11, [00:06:59] »
ตอบโดยอ้างถึงข้อความ

Goat-fish, Pig-fish

HAHA, I get it for the Cory, but not for the Loaches...

Now I need to learn what's the difference between the graphic icons:
MilL ★ GuitaRiSt (มิว) ออฟไลน์
Club Brother
« ตอบ #15 เมื่อ: 29/10/11, [20:37:58] »
ตอบโดยอ้างถึงข้อความ

HAHA, I get it for the Cory, but not for the Loaches...

Now I need to learn what's the difference between the graphic icons:

The graphic icons are just mean what they look if you mean these  cryingrun emb01 asspain n032 036 [เอ๊ะ!!!] [งง] [เจ๋ง] [mo_001] ้hahaha [on_026] [on_abe] [on_009] [on_024] [on_065] [on_066] [on_007] [on_062] [on_003] [on_008] [on_018] [on_035] [on_055] [on_051]
Tyrano34 ออฟไลน์
Club Follower
« ตอบ #16 เมื่อ: 05/11/11, [18:15:16] »
ตอบโดยอ้างถึงข้อความ

Welcome to the forum, do not hesitate to ask your questions.

Friendship of France  [on_055]
kane123 ออฟไลน์
Club Follower
« ตอบ #17 เมื่อ: 06/11/11, [12:53:58] »
ตอบโดยอ้างถึงข้อความ

Well, I'm Thai lives in Australia. Welcome to the club.  [เจ๋ง]
Fibo ออฟไลน์
Club Champion
« ตอบ #18 เมื่อ: 01/10/12, [12:31:09] »
ตอบโดยอ้างถึงข้อความ

No, "Pe" = แพะ  the meaning of แพะ is goat. In thailand we call the corydoras with word ปลาแพะ ( Goat-fish ). [on_026]  and we call some loach with word ปลาหมู ( pig-fish )  ้hahaha
Correct  !!!   [on_026]
หน้า: 1   ขึ้นบน
พิมพ์
กระโดดไป: