hardscape planted day 1 by Nigel H, on Flickr

วันที่ 25

ada 45p forest scape nigel day 25 by Nigel H, on Flickr

วันที่ 42

วันที่ 56

ada 45p forest day 56 by nigel aquascaping by Nigel H, on Flickr

« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: 21/02/2561 [19:18:13] โดย บัง »
ขอความกรุณาปิด Ad-Blocker เวลาเปิดเว็บนี้ด้วยครับ
เว็บไซต์ของเรามีรายได้เพียงทางเดียวคือรายได้จากการโฆษณา และหนึ่งในช่องทางโฆษณาของเราคือ Google adsense หากคุณใช้ โปรแกรมหรือตัวเสริมที่บล็อกโฆษณาประเภท Ad-Blocker กับเว็บของเรา ก็จะทำให้ทางเว็บขาดรายได้ส่วนนี้ไป โฆษณาที่ทางเว็บเลือกก็เป็นแบบที่ไม่รบกวนผู้ใช้งานมากนักอยู่แล้ว ไม่ชอบก็เลื่อนผ่านๆไปได้ครับ ดังนั้นขอความกรุณาใส่ c1ub.net ไว้ใน whitelist ของโปรแกรมหรือปิดการทำงานของโปรแกรมบล็อกโฆษณาด้วยครับ (หากคุณเห็นข้อความนี้โดยที่ไม่ได้ใช้โปรแกรม Ad-Blocker ใดๆ รบกวนจิ้ม --> ส่ง PM บอกแอดมิน ทีครับ)
Sorry for the problem with images and video earlier. I was testing some spam protection scripts. My bad. [mock02]
Wow !! [perv02]
there's a nice grown with your plant  [perv02]
Wow !! [perv02]
there's a nice grown with your plant  [perv02]

Thank you!

Sorry for the problem with images and video earlier. I was testing some spam protection scripts. My bad. [mock02]

Ah yeah it was really weird I was like wtf :p
Neocaridina davidi var. Yellow
yellow shrimp by nigel aquascaping by Nigel H, on Flickr
so you prefer shrimp. i did t see any fishes.anyway great tank [thumbup]
I do have some rasbora brigittae in this tank but they are so sensitive a lot of them died!

New Twinstar 450 e series for the ADA 45p. Lovely colors! Bought this already for the next rescape (brazil style). In that scape I will be using stems with colors so this led comes in handy. I like the design!
new twinstar e series by Nigel H, on Flickr
First final shot is done. The photo is ok but it can improve a little more. Needs some time till the back fills in more, to have less negative space. But it feels good to have a good picture already in case something happens with the tank. When contests are over I will share the final shot with you guys :)

Here you can see my setup how I do final shots. I don't use my twinstar when doing final shot because it will block out light of my external flashes. I use a very small led flood light above the tank so I can still see the position of the fishes. It is a lot easier when you have a hanging kit. It takes a lot of pictures to get that one with the fish in right position. Even after 180 photos I don't have the perfect photo with them all being in a line. The black cardboard is to reduce the amount of light entering in the camera lens.
final shot ada 45p setup by Nigel H, on Flickr
สวยงาม
Made a new macro photo of my boraras urophthalmoides in the ada 45p forest. What fish do you keep in your nano tank?

boraras uropthalmoides by nigel by Nigel H, on Flickr
A detail macro shot of some very small fissidens fox and riccardia chamedryfolia moss on the spiderwood.
Do you like moss and which one is your favourite?
fissidens riccardia detail by Nigel H, on Flickr
Detail shot of the ADA 45P Forest
detail shot ada 45p by nigel by Nigel H, on Flickr