Hello everyone!! if you are Foreigner user please come and write comment

(1/1)

ROMMY:
Hello everyone (Foreigner user) i'm Thai and my name is ROM
i'm thai user and i post this  Topic to say hello!! to everyone and i want to know that how many Foreigner User in this club and if you are Foreigner User ...let me know you !!!
....this room is very quiet Zzzz...   éhahaha

i hope everyone come and share what are you thinking and share a good idea and good technic that you use to take care you fresh water plant aquarium and also fresh water animal , reef aquarium etc.
and if you have a question about it ... just tell me and i will translated in thai and our thai User will give you and answer and then i will translated to english for you   [à¨ë§]  

sorry for my bad english but i hope you understand what i told    lau01

Aquaholic:
ÍéÒ§¨Ò¡: ROMMY ·Õè 14/12/13, [06:44:31]

Hello everyone (Foreigner user) i'm Thai and my name is ROM
i'm thai user and i post this  Topic to say hello!! to everyone and i want to know that how many Foreigner User in this club and if you are Foreigner User ...let me know you !!!
....this room is very quiet Zzzz...   éhahaha

i hope everyone come and share what are you thinking and share a good idea and good technic that you use to take care you fresh water plant aquarium and also fresh water animal , reef aquarium etc.
and if you have a question about it ... just tell me and i will translated in thai and our thai User will give you and answer and then i will translated to english for you   [à¨ë§]  

sorry for my bad english but i hope you understand what i told    lau01

Hi khun Rom , so nice of you
keep it up

Regards

Kevin

ROMMY:
ÍéÒ§¨Ò¡: Aquaholic ·Õè 14/12/13, [13:11:20]

Hi khun Rom , so nice of you
keep it up

Regards

Kevin

Hello Mr.Kevin !!!! nice to know you krub   [à¨ë§]