Aqua.c1ub.net
  Thu 25/Apr/2024
หน้า: 1   ลงล่าง
พิมพ์
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Hello everyone!! if you are Foreigner user please come and write comment  (อ่าน 3052 ครั้ง)
ROMMY ออฟไลน์
Club Leader
« เมื่อ: 14/12/13, [06:44:31] »
ตอบโดยอ้างถึงข้อความ

Hello everyone (Foreigner user) i'm Thai and my name is ROM
i'm thai user and i post this  Topic to say hello!! to everyone and i want to know that how many Foreigner User in this club and if you are Foreigner User ...let me know you !!!
....this room is very quiet Zzzz...   ้hahaha

i hope everyone come and share what are you thinking and share a good idea and good technic that you use to take care you fresh water plant aquarium and also fresh water animal , reef aquarium etc.
and if you have a question about it ... just tell me and i will translated in thai and our thai User will give you and answer and then i will translated to english for you   [เจ๋ง]  

sorry for my bad english but i hope you understand what i told    lau01
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: 14/12/13, [08:18:05] โดย ROMMY »
Aquaholic ออฟไลน์
Club Brother
« ตอบ #1 เมื่อ: 14/12/13, [13:11:20] »
ตอบโดยอ้างถึงข้อความ

Hello everyone (Foreigner user) i'm Thai and my name is ROM
i'm thai user and i post this  Topic to say hello!! to everyone and i want to know that how many Foreigner User in this club and if you are Foreigner User ...let me know you !!!
....this room is very quiet Zzzz...   ้hahaha

i hope everyone come and share what are you thinking and share a good idea and good technic that you use to take care you fresh water plant aquarium and also fresh water animal , reef aquarium etc.
and if you have a question about it ... just tell me and i will translated in thai and our thai User will give you and answer and then i will translated to english for you   [เจ๋ง]  

sorry for my bad english but i hope you understand what i told    lau01

Hi khun Rom , so nice of you
keep it up

Regards

Kevin
ROMMY ออฟไลน์
Club Leader
« ตอบ #2 เมื่อ: 14/12/13, [16:08:01] »
ตอบโดยอ้างถึงข้อความ

Hi khun Rom , so nice of you
keep it up

Regards